Friday 26 September 2008

A beautiful day:)

Today is a beautiful, sunny day, and soon Adrian, Joe and I will be heading for the zoo. (Joe is the vicars son, and he is a year yonger than Adrian and myself)
Hopefully the sun will stay out, and we will have a fantastic day!

I guess we'll also go to Regents Park, which is a lovely park close to the zoo. Helene has posted some pictures from Regents park here.

I feel I have written too little lately, and the reason is that I have other things to do, and it's not much really exiting happening. Last night we went to the Norwegian YWCA (KFUK) house in Notting Hill for film outside in the garden. Guess which film we saw? Right - Notting Hill.

I'll be back with some more later. Have a nice day:)

2 comments:

Magne said...

*pirk* KFUK is YWCA in English (while KFUM is YMCA) *pirk*
Good to hear how you are doing :)

Therese said...

Thanks, it's now corrected:)