Monday 16 March 2009

Last day :'-(

This was unfortunately my last day here, except tomorrow when I'm leaving :'-(
In the morning we went to the church because it was mums and toddlers. The mum and their children come to play and chat.
After that was finished, we went to Brent Cross a shopping centre to do the last shopping in London. We went straight from there and to Trafalgar Square and then to Buckingham Palace, which I hadn't seen yet.
For a few hours we hung around to wait for the musical Grease to start. The musical was awesome!

Summary:
It's been really fun here. London is a very nice city and it is a good place to be, except it's crowded here. I've had a really nice time in London, and I'm definetly going to come back some day.

By the way; we had 18 degrees today, beat that!

Maria<3<3

No comments: