Wednesday 27 August 2008

Today

There's no limits for how many new things I'll experience here in London, and I'm really looking forward to it.

These are the things I have done for the first time today:
1) Been to a funeral (there was a funeral in the church, and the vicar told us to come. We also helped set up for the seremony)

2) Seen a dead person (open coffin in the funeral, and it's normal to show respect to the family (this one was a family from Barbados) by greeting the dead)

3) Used my Oyster card, witch is a card you use for travelling here in London.

4) Taken the famous dubble decker London-bus, here is a pic from the upper deck:5) Been to Primark, witch is a store like H&M, very cheap! I bought a pair of jeans to the nice price £8 = 80 NOK.

6) Bought an English SIM-card! My new mobile number is +4407531343825. I'll write this in a new post as well, so it'll be easier to find later.

Well, that's what I've been up to today. Tomorrow we'll try to sign up for a gym nearby.. Hope you had a lovely day as well:)

Bless you!

No comments: