Wednesday 1 October 2008

1st of October..

..allready! The time really is passing fast, but I take that as a good sign. I've been here for 6 weeks now, and I have really enjoyed it so far. I think this is something God wants me to do.

Today we've had leadership traninig for the first time. We are ten people going to be trained once a month, in order to become better leaders. Today the training took place in St. Stephen East Twickenham's office, and next time we'll be going to St. Paul's in Hammersmith, where two of the others on the course are interns.

And actually, today I brought my camera! Wehey! It's a progress. I still forget to take a lot of photos, but here I have some from todays walk in London...

First we crossed the London Bridge, which actually isn't anything special to see, and we didn't understand why it is so known. Anyways - now we've been there!

Tower Bridge, here we come!

And we got some brilliant/awesome/lovely weather for a photoshoot!


Two of my marvellous teammates. Unfortunately Janne Lise was a bit tired, and went home earlier.



Today they have removed the wall in front of the Hindu temple they are building, so I had to take a picture when I passed. It is huge, and very beautifull - although it's a Hindi temple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OI! Ingen vegg foran tempelet! Det er litt sånn action!!

Helene said...

Lovely pics frøken. And what an amazing vocabulary you've got. Brilliant. Bør sies med sånn skikkelig R, litt sånn som Spike vetu ;) You're marvellous too darling<3 la link fra bloggen min til din forresten. Love

Therese said...

Ja, her skjer det ting, Maria!